Hoist Hack Squat/Dead Lift/Shrug (Roc-It Series)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||7-14 Days|
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
USED CONDITION: Great working condition. Plate load rods show weather, and there is a gouge along the back rubber post (seen pictured).
- Naturally mimics the exercise motion of a traditional hack squat while offering a more supportive environment
- Adjustable back and seat pad helps to maintain a neutral spine during the exercise movement which results in less stress to the back muscles
- Angled foot plate provides a stable foundation especially those with limited/tight calf muscles
- Compound exercise movement brings the weight back to draw the shoulders back and sets the scapula to a stable finished exercise position
- Oversized foot plate allows for multiple foot positions to ensure correct biomechanics during exercises
- Rotational hand grips provides proper positioning
- Unit dimensions: 87”L x 59”W x 59”H
- Unit weight: 600LB
- Ship dimensions: 89”L x 61”W x 63”H
- Ship weight: 655LB