|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||7-14 Days|
TotalGym® 26000, the new generation of the original clinical model, provides 10 resistance levels and comes equipped with impressive new features inspired by the needs of the commercial environment. The wide-based Telescoping Squat Stand adjusts to three heights, facilitating correct biomechanics for Squats, Bridges, Calf Raises and plyometric exercises. The Folding Foot Holder for Hamstring Curls and Ab Crunches locks into place for use and then easily folds away. The Folding Platform allows the Telescoping Squat Stand to easily fold away during storage and also serves as the receptacle to attach the Telescoping Toe Bar used for Pilates exercises. The 26000 allows for over 200 exercises for strength, flexibility, endurance training, rehab, total body conditioning and Pilates.
Included accessories are: Closed Chain Platform, BAPS Adapter, 3-grip Pull Up Bar, Leg Pulley System, Pulley Bar, Slide Distance Regulator, Press Bar, Wall-mounted Accessory Holder
This unit is in excellent condition.
- Unfolded: 25" W x 122" L x 59" H
- Folded: 25" W x 50" L x 59" H
- Glideboard: 16" x 48"
- User Capacity: 650 lbs (including glideboard); Max User Height: 6'10"
- Capabilities for over 200 exercises
- Cold rolled, heavy gauge, nickel-chrome plated, polished steel upper & lower rails
- Can be wall mounted
- Glideboard- heavy duty, tear resistant vinyl; 1 1/4"H density foam
- Ten Resistance Levels
- 6° to 34° slope
- 6% to 70% of body weight
- Ship dimensions: 52"L x 27"W x 63"H
- Ship weight: 151LB